Saturday, December 24, 2005

what would i do......if i be like you

i got this tag through a comment. and i like it instantly..I am choosing Soumyadip(www.soumyadipc.blogspot.co)as my target to write this post. and here it goes.........

WHAT WOULD I DO.......IF I BE LIKE SOUMYADIP

well......how shall I start it like...one day i wake up and see i'm living soumyadip's life...

so it's delhi...nice to be here..it gimme a brake from my kolkata life...oh no!!!!i have to cook for myself and need to go office and do work......yukkkk...anyway, i only hope it's the pay day.......s that i can spend al the money he have earned.....

and i love my new capability of writing with lefe hand and i can write poems,too.wow.....the icing of the cake is that now all his girlfriends are mine.....hmmmm

as far as office is concerned....i'll get the cheque and bunk the duties......who cares with that job anyway...(I hope tomorrow i'll return to my dwaipayan's life......otherwise i'm finished)

and i love my new digital camera....

but just as the day is maturing to the afternoon.....i'm missing dwaipayan's life....i'm missing my(i mean his)messy room and the weirdo pc. i'm missing his crazyness...i'm missing his childishness...(I'll never confess this things, but as i'm soumyadip now.......i can)......and i want to go back. i know soumyadip has loads of girlfriends and dwaipayan's crush has got back to her boyfriend .......but still i'd love t see her and spend time with her......why spoil the friendship????

so i'm getting back to my own life......Soumyadip's life wont suit me......

8 comments:

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Wahhhh ... tht was a fun read ... lol Soumyadip's got a lot of girl friends or wht? hahaha

Interesting tag eh.

(: Merry X-mas :)

Soumyadip said...

This is interesting. I'll give this a try but can't promise to make it before the deadline. Regarding my girlfriends I better not tell much, coz some of them might land up here on your blog.

Yes, and you'll also have to pay all my debts and deal with my girlfriends ex-boyfriends. Enjoy!

AquaM said...

Hey Dwaipayan

You can link Soumyadip to his blog, instead of spelling it out.
And yup, Soumyadip is right about asking u to deal with his gf's ex-bfs...just can't let u off the hook dat easily..:)

dwaipayan said...

hey soumyadip, u should have told me this before i wrote this.

aquamarine, i can't link him. i tried to, but failed

dwaipayan said...

this is for all the good souls who are going to comment on this post.
if u have the time, i'd like u and ur blogger pals to participate in a sort of a game. U'll get the rules at http://whatwouldidoifibelikeyou.blogspot.com/

It cud be gr8 fun...lets see where this goes! :)

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

link it like this:

Click here for rules

saurav said...

I wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

I wish you the Love of friends and family...
And Peace within your heart.

I wish you the Beauty of nature...
That you may enjoy the work of God.

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
For those things that really matter in life.

I wish you Generousity so you may share...
All good things that come to you.

I wish you Happiness and Joy...
And Blessings for the New Year.

I wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve.

HAPPY NEW YEAR DWAIPAYAN !!!

Mirage said...

Oh wow u did it! I still have to complete mine...or a dear friend will be very upset.

Btw, that was real fun to read!

Oh and Happy New Year!! :)n thnx soooo much fr the card!