Friday, August 28, 2009

Moving On

How hard is it to go and never looking back? How hard is it to think of someone, with whom you have shared your joys and sorrows, as a stranger? How hard will it be? For 'Us'? For me? For 'Her' ?

We think we are matured enough to act maturely. We think we know a lot and understand even more. We say, "Everyone is irreplaceable but no one is indispensable". Everyone. No one. We generalize.

I have decided to sail away. I have decided to move on & never look back. I have decided to be a stranger. And i think only it can make me happy.

I move away. Waiting for a call which can make me go back. But we are mature. so the call never comes.


So many times I wanted to be right but turned out to be wrong. And this time i want to be wrong... and I am afraid of turning out right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to your confusion (right word?) pain! I always find myself promising myself that i'll be strong, i'll not look back...i'll square my shoulders and get on with life. As hard it is, sometimes these knocks that we get, do serve a purpose. =)

Anonymous said...

why all of us wants to forget our past?? How can you read my mind?

Mishika said...

I have been in this state of mind for almost a year now, still expecting a call, a call that will never come I'm sure.
And in my effort of moving on. This is what I wrote(http://mishikasingh.blogspot.com/2009/05/moving-on.html), but guess writing doesn't help, not always!

Aparna Mudi said...

@ everyone....
sometimes writing does help... coz after a year or two or more... you look back and you see what you were... how far you have come...
a call that never comes should sometimes be just left unattended...