The general papers are finished. I'm sure the profs would be astonished after seeing my brilliantly bad performance in the answer script. Now the remaining theory paper is Microbiology. some microbes tried to show their gratitude ( for me studying microbiology) by giving me a gift of common cold. If I ignore my running nose, the cold gave me good many excuses not to study & sleep off anytime, blaming that on the medicine I took a week ago.
Anyway, as the exam is scheduled to be tomorrow; I should be studying. but before going to resume my studies on antibiotic resistance, let me acknowledge certain things without which the exam would be even more pathetic. So here goes the list:
- Nescafe or occasionally lemon tea, which helped me to keep my eyelids open at those late hours.
- ITC for obvious reasons[ my earlier brand gold flake is now a fantasy, thanks to the budget 2007. to cut the cost a bit, smoking special nowadays instead of flake.]
- The Black table lamp, which came handy when the tube light was not working.
- The terrace of our home: the best place for late night strolls
- My friend Debarchana Sarkar, the instant doubt clearing person. Just give her a call, & she'd tell u answer to any question, structure of any chemical compound in fact... simply anything.
- Copiers, Scanners & emails: I don' t think I need to discuss the usage of copier. scanned copies of notes are often coming as email attachment.
- Harry Potter books. whenever I got bored by Botany, I started reading potter. Reader's digest was also of great help.