Thursday, April 15, 2010

Once again…

This blog has become something like an old favourite. I love it because so many memories are associated with it. But I somehow just don't seem to find anything to blog about anymore. But why??

It's not that I don't like blogging anymore. I still love to shape my emotions and feelings into typed words and publish that to connect with known and unknown faces. Then what is the reason behind my silence? It's not that I don't feel anymore. I do… I very much do.

If I be very honest to myself, I think the reason might be one (or both) of the following.

  1. Absence of the muse. The person is not anymore in my life about whom I have blogged so many times. And probably some of my best posts were about her. I still feel that my USP is those posts which talks about my heart, from the core of my heart and nothing but my heart. But without her (and anyone else to fill the gap), what could I write about?
  2. Secondly, I feel that now I compose real crap posts. And after reading some wonderful blogs by my friends I probably suffer from low confidence.


     

I agree. Both these reasons exist. But I love blogging more than I care about a failed love or people criticizing my works. So, for the n-th time, I promise to be back again.


 

Today is the 1st day of the Bengali New Year. Hope Meaningless Crap will also turn a new leaf.


 

Subho Noboborsho Meaningless Crap!!!

No comments: