Friday, March 10, 2006

It Hurts!!!

well. this post was suppossed to be on yesterday, when I went to get photographed for my voter's id card. and this post was suppossed to be about the chaos I experienced there.but...I got a call.

my friend, the one who was always with me in all my stpid ventures through out college, has called me up. she is in Dehradun. and she is having a tough time.......trusting and loving a friend, and ....

all I can say is that she is going through a very bad phase of her life, but I know it'll be over.becaause, she is a STRONG person...
tough times never last, tough people do

but plzzzzzzzzz, pray for her

3 comments:

Soumyadip said...

West Bengal is infamous for its bogus voters. Good that you are getting your voter ID done, please post your photo on the ID on this blog, they really come out funny.

serendipiduous said...

why was it such a pain...pls elucidate will make an interesting read...

devjit said...

i am back, it was a minor setback.