Wednesday, July 20, 2005

HILLS OF MEGALAYA

after rading about the hills wala blog my shillong wala cousin has asked me y didnt i mention shillong. let me clarify.

comparing to himalayan hills, meghalayan hilla are really small. but they do have a charm of their own. but i've my own reasons not to mention shillong. but promise not to laugh at me.

actually in shillong resides my mejomashi( my maternal aunt). and she is a great cook and i lovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee FOODS. so shillong reminds me not only bout the hills but also bout the tasty sondesh, mouth watering cakes, steamed cup of coffee,and wat not.

moreover, i've two cousins there. one of whom is friendly with me ( hope u r reading this rintu!) but at the moment he is in delhi. and the other one is married and busy in his job. so i'll get bored in shillong. i mean i cant eat 24 hours.......

1 comment:

Soumyadip said...

Shillong is about the food, but it is also about the weather, the women and the wine. The three Ws of Shillong.

If not Shillong, you are always welcome to Delhi.