Sunday, November 06, 2005

i'm wired

it's a miracle. my pc is working. and so is the internet.
well,now i've realized that my pc is not only a machine but it can think for itself. not only that it's a prankstar.sounds weird? let me explain!!

it was having problem. it was taking longer time in everything,even in shutting down. but he moment the mechanic starts working on it, it was in its best condition. however, like all kids it could not play the good character for long. and he fixed it. but meanwhile it seemed to me that i was visiting www.restarting.com as the pc was restarting again and again. but finally it got fixed.
at the evening came the internet service provider. he tried to work on it for about 2 hours but it was behaving like an adamant kid. finally he went away witout doing anything.but yesterday came 2 people and i don't know what they have done......but now it's become a good boy again and connecting net easily. so now......I'M WIRED

1 comment:

Soumyadip said...

I don't know why, but things usually refuse to get fixed at the first go.