Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Latest Virus Attack on My PC

got a mock practical exam today.. so I just woke up and started going through my lab files...currently sitting in front of the PC with 2 lab copies on my lap. but today i found something unusual, in fact highly suspicious!!!
it started with logging in my net account..generally it logs me in automatically, but today I find the cursor is running in the id field ceaselessly and then in the password field, too. naturally, it said 'invalid id/password' . however, I managed to log in typing the correct ones.. but then when i click yahoo messenger icon, the same thing happened, and then with Google, my home page.. the cursor was running endlessly at the search field...

I understood that my PC was getting attacked by a deadly virus.. locked the internet immediately, and tried to scan the hard drives. but there, too, the same thing was happening. I give up!!! and started to surfing ...

and then I saw the virus... a lab copy of mine was placed in such a way, that a part of it was resting on the space bar....and the cursor was running!!!!

naturally, I removed the virus with my bare hands... and started sharing this with you all...

BEWARE OF THE 'SPACE BAR' VIRUS!!!

3 comments:

Arz000n said...

Hahaha....

Ma boss once called me up in his cabin to see a similar kinda virus on his lappy...and I was just ROTFL :)

d4u said...

Lol....hahahaha...thanx for informing about this virus:)

Pals said...

this always happens to me... i hav to do all my assignments in the computer and keeping the copy on the keyboard gives me not only "space bar virus" but also... "enter virus", "tab virus", "semi colon virus" etc etc...