Thursday, December 28, 2006

fighting!!!!

i hate fighting... it always makes me feel guilty irrespective whether I'm guilty or not. i always end up apologizing even when other people should apologize. well, can't help it. I'm like that. call me stupid. ye, i accept. I'm stupid. but I prefer to be a stupid than unhappy.

when u fight with someone close, does it really matter who has started it?? don't both of us feel bad?? so i just took the 1st step.(well, now we should overlook the fact that in 99.9999999567% cases i am really the culprit)

but one thing i like about fighting. when the thing is all sorted out, and u r back again in good terms...i feel so good. and my memory always forgets the bad things and manages to remember how we spend the good times together.

that's all...


after a long time I'm in such a good mood!!hope this will last more than a moment!!! and even if doesn't, who cares??( well,i'm lying..i care..I really care)

7 comments:

Abaniko said...

Happy New Year, bro. Hope 2007 will have less fights for you. :D

Arti Honrao said...

but I prefer to be a stupid than unhappy.
Count me too

when u fight with someone close, does it really matter who has started it??
Nope

Have a great year ahead
Happy New Year



GBU
Arti

Anonymous said...

It wasnt entirely meaningless as your blog name suggesed!!

could identify a lot with that is written..


preetha!

dwaipayan said...

abaniko,
thanks. but if all the fights end like the way it did ..i really would not mind having them

arti,
welcome to the club

preetha,

welcome and i'm glad you liked my 'crap'

Anonymous said...

i had a doubt...how did all the fights end???...u really dont mind having them??? :o

oceanic mirages said...

hmmm...no wonder u r my friend...
Lets make a society of all the stupid people in the world... I'll b the president n u can b the vise president...deal???

dwaipayan said...

preetha,
the last fight ended in me having my best mood after a eon...so u know why i dnt mind hving it again

deepti;
shall we fight over the president's position??