Saturday, September 23, 2006

Second Adolescence

I had planned to post something regarding Mahalaya. but this blog just don't let me post something meaningful. the incessant rain seems to have stopped. but the water is still clogged in. and in the 2nd day of the vacation I'm again having blues.

I was feeling so bad when I realized that I was not feeling very comfortable while reading a book. reading was a thing I love. I can't imagine myself without books. but probably because of the backpain I was constantly changing positions in bed while reading. moreover the story has a gloomy end. :(

these days it seems as if I'm in my 2nd adolescence. the same alienated feeling, the blues and all. in fact some moments ago I was thinking whether I should stop blogging. I know some of my blogger friends will miss me fo a few weeks but then...nah!!
but I can't stop it for myself. blogging is what gave me a platform to talk about me. well...though it sounds very selfish and egoistic, but it's not. I meant to say here I can express what I feel. my passions, my pain, my happiness. so even if I post very little, I can't leave it. It has become a part of me.

anyway... after typing these things the mood is a bit brighter, like the sunshine outside.(I'm lying..no sun is shinning outside) so no more brooding...
happy puja to everyone. Maa Durga will heal our scars.

No comments: