Friday, September 09, 2005

THE SHOPPING MANIA

the durgapuja is just after a month and kolkata is in shopping fever. there are special discounts and adds in newspaper everyday. even i've started shopping.
last year,due to dad's death in a road accident, i was not in a festive mood. so last tear all my shopping consist of two pair of shorts, two briefs and a pair of chappal. that was all. but now, i really need some clothes to wear.
somedays ago visit a new shop with 3of my aunts and two cousins. we came back home with handfull of clothes. and the shop gave us 8 passes to nicco park(a enjoyment park in kolkata) and 8 ICE CREAMS. those were so tasty!!!!1 yummmmmmmmm. but the very next day ,when me and didi(my elder sister) did some shopping from another branch of the same shop.....they gave us nothing!!!!!!!1 no ice creams!!!!!!!! so bad.
anyways, the city is in a shopping mood. and so am i. it's time for shopping!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

saurav said...

Yeah...puja is coming...its the time to celebrate....keep shopping.....have fun...

Soumyadip said...

Being away from the Bong domain for the last four years I really miss the pujas and the shopping too.

Abaniko said...

If I have enough money, I'd shop too. Not so much for clothes as for electronic gadgets.