Friday, September 30, 2005

winds of change

time, our greatest friend and yet our worst enemy. it changes all of us. i'm not talking about the change in our physical appearance. the days are gone when my biggest worry was about my nonexistent beard. but i'm talking about the change of our nature, our soul.
we all have changed from what we are some years ago.we achanging very slowly. take me. earlier i used to write regular letters to my friends. and now?a letter,written 2 months ago, is still in my bag. i didnt even post it. i'm so thankful to the inventor of email. i can keep in touch with pals because of this invention.
then, now i've to do all my lab works by myself. i really miss the days when i used to gossyp with my friend while my partner did all the work. now my partners make me do the work. so history is repeating itself, but in a bad way.
and what else can i write? it's a matter to fell, not to read.
the time is gone and the song is over, but i have a lot more to say. i did have a lot to say

4 comments:

saurav said...

now e-mail has become outdated...the current trend is SMS...

Rahul said...

hmmm.... we keep changing so much, right! I guess the only way to be happy is to embrace it and look forward...

Abaniko said...

as they say, "the only thing constant in this world is change."

Soumyadip said...

We loved those long letters but detest long emails. Letters tickled our souls, emails leave us dry. Letters we stored on the bottom racks of the cupboard, emails we delete when the mailbox gets stuffed, but thankfully gmail came along.