Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sleepless

It was 21:30. I was coming home from a friend's place. The traffic was less, the street lights have retired. The only light was coming from some shops and the waiting taxis.Tired peoples were returning to their den. I came home.

after cyberspace got boring, I confined myself to my room and had a smoke, only to realize I'd better skip that. put off the light and tried sleeping, but I was insomniac.after postponing the musci system' sleep timer several times, finally switch on the light again and resumed my half finished story. I couldn't finish it, nor could I sleep.

thinking about the uncertained future, our incomplete family... I was writhing in my bed. i woke up this morning to find 8am in the clock. last night has passed. how many more to live through?

12 comments:

Shakhi said...

Cheer up yaar!life is beautiful.. don't worry what ever is happening today will be past soon...

Anonymous said...

hey u hav a nice blog !!

Varsha said...

hey cheer up....take care.....acche din ayenge

Abaniko said...

Hmm, getting a bit sentimental this time, huh? Count yourself lucky you still have a bed to sleep on. Many others don't have the things you currently enjoy. So cheer up, man!

ILLUSION said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ILLUSION said...

everyday is a new day.no day is same as the one before.i can just say"its a new day,its a new start,its alive with the beating of young hearts"(quoting mr.adams)

Hiren said...

In such circumstances, best thing to remember is the essence of all spiritual knowledge- "This too shall pass"

dwaipayan said...

sakhi, anonymous, varsha,
thanks!!thanks a lot!!

abaniko,
right dude!!

illusion and hiren;
you've got a point!

b v n said...

dude ...i've faced ejjactly same thing...its real bad when you have smoked and you still dont get sleep :)

b v n said...

I loved your other blog,expecting more posts on it

vibhor said...

hey cheer up dude..
this happens a time....
hope ur restless mind will settle soon.

dwaipayan said...

bvn,
exactly.. you got me dude. and thanks for liking my confessions. but these days I do confess a little( that doesn't mean i commit less sin, but i just dnt confess)

vibhor,
amen.